The CL600 mechanical panic device access kit is a coded front plate only with extra long spindle to work with most single point panic pads. Please note that we do not sell the panic hardware.
Quick Code change!
The CL600 range incorporates the new Quick Code system which allows on door code change in seconds. Typically most mechanical digital locks require the lock to be removed from the door or partly disassembled to change the code.
- Internal doors and external doors
- Quick Code change - no need to remove lock from door
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in brushed steel
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Tested to Grade 2 - ANSI - A156.2
- Code free option available (CL605PK)
Code Free access option on the keypad
In Code Free mode the outside lever will retract the latchbolt without using a code. This option is ideal for day to day use when punching in a code is not necessary e.g. external doors in a school with high traffic.
Please see the example opposite of what a panic pad looks like; we provide the keypad plate only, supplied with an extra long spindle to work with most exit devices with 8mm square followers.
The CL600PK and CL605PK coded plates are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order. The CL600 PK has been designed so that the code can be changed on the door in seconds.
* CL600/605 does not require a separate installation template. Please use the neoprene seal that comes with the product. Download instructions opposite for full installation guide.
Body Material: Zinc Alloy
Codes: 8,191 non sequential codes available
Code free option: CL605
Code change method: On door via key
Code in / code out: No
Code storage: Single code
Door thickness: 35mm - 65mm (1 3/8" - 2 1/2")
Keying alike: Locks can be keyed alike on request
Key cylinder change: From lock front (6 pin)
Key override: As standard the lock has a key override function
Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
Spindle type: N/A
Suitable for: Internal and external use
Type: Mortice Latch
- Brand: Codelocks
- Product Code: CL600/PK Codelock
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £192.50